CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Friday, and I am SOOOO happy!

In my head...sooooo happy was said like Adam Sandler would say it! Geez, I had Monday off, but my body feels like I've been at work for like three weeks straight! I am trying to change my sleeping habits, (like being in bed at 9, sleep by 10, the wake up at 5am) but it is NOT an easy thing to do! I will say that I enjoy going to bed at night now. I can't WAIT for my pillow! Turning off my TV was one of the best things that I have ever done! I don't really miss it, and that is really strange to me, because I used to love it! I'd watch Hero's, Gilmore Girls, House, NCIS, Eureka, etc. (Okay, so I still download Eureka from scifi.com, that is just TOO good!) I really don't mind not having the noise, or not ploppin' my tosh down to watch it. I do miss the occasional news thing, but I'm getting that over the Internet. I've come to understand that for me TV is, if not a waste of time completely, then an IQ sucker at the very least! I really hope my schooling benefits from this, cuz that is why I turned it off in the first place!

I look forward to spending time with my sister Aimee, and my niece Sabrina over the weekend. We are going into San Francisco via the Ferry. If you've never done that, it is actually quite fun! It is a nice relaxing way to go into the city without worrying about parking/crashing/gas for your car.

Wish me luck everybody! I am going to be meeting with my professor this Tuesday to discuss my admittance into a master's program. I hope all goes well, but you just never know! One thing I am REALLY happy about is that I DO NOT have to take the GRE at this time. I may later...but yippee for now!

Love y'all!

1 comments:

The Hanna Family said...

YOU LOOK SO GREAT! Oh my gosh, how are you girl? Talk about good memories, I think of the Ya Ya Sisterhood movie and other things.

I am glad you stopped by my blog. I hope you keep up and I plan to add you to my blog list.

Sound good? Chat with you soon!

Michelle Hanna