CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gastric Bypass Blues

Jen's Freakin' Food Journal:

Breakfast: 6 bites cottage cheese, protein shake, yogurt, vitamins
Lunch: Green Salad with lots of fresh veggies, Balsamic Salad dressing, yogurt, fish, vitamins
Dinner: Fish, Salad, Raspberry dressing, vitamins

I got my water, and no cheating.

I can confess to feeling rather sad today. There's no particular reason for it. Maybe I listened to to much NPR, and am worried about the economy like the rest of the nation. I am worried that the job I love will go away. I haven't heard any rumblings, but I can see the writing on the walls. Maybe a month ago, we had a prospective three new students, now there is one, and that one is completely different from the other three. I think that the Liberty Union School District Special Ed. department has it in for our little school. I find this amazingly distressing. We provide services that NO ONE in the whole rest of the area does. We don't ask for to much, and we are all good at what we do. We are stuck in a political tug-o-war. Why can't idealism win out? Why does money always have to be that stupid deciding factor for the future of a student?

With as much feelings as I do have on that subject, even this is not really bothering me that much. I'll find a new job, and no doubt in little time. (that may have come off as arrogant, but the reality is sped. teachers are in demand.) I don't think this will happen too soon, but you just never know. I'll miss the people I work with, and my students.

I hope and pray that tomorrow is a better day. Although, if it is destined to be worse, that's life right? I'll deal.

Love you all and thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am sorry you were having a bad day. I hope today is going better!