CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gastric Bypass

Sorry, there is no long ramble through my mind today! I just needed to write down what I ate yesterday. I don't think that yesterday was a successful day for me. I'll explain why, after I write it down...

Jen's Freakin' Food Journal:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 piece toast, protein shake, 5 bites of cottage cheese, Vitamins
Lunch: Roast Beast Thinly sliced 4 slices wrapped around 2 small pieces of cheese, cabbage salad, 1 peach, vitamins.
Dinner: A handful of pecans, protein shake, vitamins

I did get all my water, and I didn't cheat.

Here is why I don't think yesterday was successful. I wasn't hungry...shocking I know, but I didn't eat enough. What was I thinking when I had dinner? Honestly, by the time I got to dinner, which was around 6:30pm, I was so tired. I got my dinner, took it to my room and laid down to read a book, and didn't get back up again until 5am this morning. Not eating enough food would be enough to make anyone tired right? I must say I feel great this morning though! I don't feel like I slept to much, and my cute little eyes don't have bags underneath them? I wonder if it is a normal thing to be that tired when you change your diet...I'll have to ask my doctor.

Hope you all have just a wonderful day!

0 comments: