CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tired...must sleep!

Hey all, I am so tired...If I wasn't so trained to capitalize letters, I doubt I'd be doing it now! To much work to move a finger right now!

After getting home from class...I want to sleep till Saturday...so NOT going to happen!

I'll be funny tomorrow. For now...

Jen's food journal:
Breakfast: protein shake, apple, yogurt
Lunch: Salad with ham/turkey, raspberries, lean cuisine pasta/shrimp meal
Dinner: veggies with some dressing, yogurt, apple, 2 carrots...then badness, but that's life. I got a bean burrito, and a burrito supreme. I had to eat...okay no I didn't. I was very hungry and tired, and grumpy...so the drive through.

I'm not happy about that, but I am happy I haven't had a soda in going on almost 2 months. That is SO TOTALLY SHOCKING!!!! I have been the Diet coke girl for ever!

Yup, I got my water, and only missed 1 dose of my vitamins.

1 comments:

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Sleep tight, sleepy head!