CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Updates...

I had my appointment with my surgeon, and it went well. There aren't any problems standing in the way of my surgery, so I should be having this on the 16th. Dr. Dutta seems really nice and quite competent. I took the time to look him up online and have been impressed with his credentials. Not only on the Kaiser site, but also from the school he graduated from, Harvard!!!! I have the first surgical timeslot so I will be at the hospital by 6:30am and then the surgery will start at 8am. So please keep me in your thoughts!

I feel like I ask for help so much. My inclination is not to ever ask for help, because it makes me feel like a weakling. I feel like I've lived my life not being as independent as I should be...and that makes me feel sad. So, I am asking for help again. If anyone wants to give me a Christmas gift this year, please let it be money. I have so many things to pay for, two of the most important being Tuition and my huge co-pay for my surgery. I could handle one, but not both. Help? Please...and Thank you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Chris and Dianne Clan said...

Jennalee, I've been so behind on my blogs! The Holidays are kicking my behind! I can't seem to keep up with everything I need to do! I see that your date is coming up...I WILL keep you in my prayers! I'll pray that everything goes smoothly, you get all the painkillers you need and that you have a speedy recovery! I will keep checking for updates on how you're doing, I wish I lived closer so I could help you out!
Take care and good-luck!!!